Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Life

Anything that is being born is beautiful,

Why do we like spring?
 All the trees are giving "birth" to new leaves, flowers, fruits. We get to see them right from their birth till they grow up - isn't nature beautiful?

There is a new life being born and it is beautiful. I was so excited when I came to know I was going to be a mom!!! I did not mind losing my shape and look dowdy, I was so looking forward to seeing the cutie pie that was gonna come out of my stomach (well, not literally!!!)

Against all the anger, cribs, madness - I still love my kiddos... every night when I kiss them good bye... it makes me feel SO good !!! Giving birth to a new Life - and see it grow and flourish in front of your eyes - is so blissful experience

2 comments:

  1. I wish all those who kill their girl child or kill any child thought like you and me and all the others who think on these line Vidya. The world would have been a better place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sigh, i agree, jyo. Classic examples are my own parents, who wanted a son desperately that they had taken a vow to hang the child to the Ratha (God's Palenquine) if it was a son... what a conditional transaction this was ...Thankfully, they neither abandoned us (me and my sister) nor killed us. I should feel fortunate for seeing life today :)

    ReplyDelete