Thursday, April 3, 2014

Aditi-isms

Collection of few hilarious quips from my daughter:

Aditi asked, "Amma, how many days are in a week?"
Amma - 1 week has 7 days
Aditi - How many days for "Next Week"?
---***---

Aditi: Amma, what is a dock?
Amma: Dock is a place where ships rest, just like we come home to rest. Now, tell me where does a bus rest?
Aditi: On its wheels

---***---

Amma: Aditi, please tell 1 to 10
Aditi: (promptly) "1 to 10"

---***---

Aditi: (singing the song from the movie Frozen) - "Let the storm range on"
Anna: Addu, it is not RANGE, it is RAGE, RAGE
Aditi (adamantly): Let the song RANGE ON... (starts singing the song right from the beginning, high enthu and high decibles..
Anna moves his palms to cover his ears and runs out of the room
---***---

I had made puliogarai the other day. My little daughter had forgotten its name. I was shocked when she asked me to server her some, "Pulgaybath" :)

---***---

No comments:

Post a Comment