Thursday, April 3, 2014

New Beginning?

Spring is keeping its baby steps in Minnesota. Each day begins with a lovely golden hue from the sun. As I drive to work, it amazes me to see the barren trees and leaves raising their arms to seep into the sun's warmth and welcoming his heat.

I feel they are raising their arms praising the sun God for the gift of life he brings to them each year - waking them from their deep slumber and pouring life into their dried-up, grey existence during the freezing months of snow.

As I drive through, I cannot help but feel the loneliness that fills my being. a lone tear drops from my eyes - almost every day. What emptiness eggs me? Sigh...I should be really happy that i have a husband, 2 beautiful children - but yet - why does my life feel so empty and purposeless?

No comments:

Post a Comment