Wednesday, April 23, 2014

What Next?

I have been having an inner struggle - what career can i adopt as an alternate career? Then, to my shock, I realized I am a typical "Jack of all trades master of none", save IT-Project Management, that is.

I have dabbled in jewellery making, knitting, crochet, can do decent embroidery. I have also learnt to do stained glass. I love reading and currently pursuing my Advanced Communicator series with Toastmasters. I have completed my basic certification as a hypnotherapist. And I believe, I can do a decent job as a counsellor or family therapist because I am empathetic and my active listening skills are good.

Listing my "trades" do not necessarily solve my problem. I know I am tired of IT and am looking for an opportunity to get out. But I know for sure, I need something to keep me busy at least from 10-3 on any given day. I am willing to compromise a little bit on my pay (got to maintain my living standards, you know... ;) )

Sigh... looks like this is a question that will take me longer than I thought to resolve !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment