Sunday, January 24, 2010

Its all in our mind

Several times I had heard that if you want something to happen, just think about it and believe in your thought – and Lo Behold ! it will come true.

I had not believed this enough. But over the week end, I truly experienced this -

1. I was searching for a particular company’s website that brings teachers (of sports, crafts, any hobby) to learners. I have used their service to learn stained glass and other things 8 years ago. And suddenly I wanted to learn something new, which was the reason I was thinking about them. I thought and thought and thought over the last 3 weeks – their name was lost to me.

But saturday, I talked about this to a friend and also had a positive thought in me when I affirmed that “you know what I am going to find their name soon”. True enough, on my drive back home, as I was searching over google for their name, suddenly, it came back to me. Anyone in Bangalore, who wants to acquire a hobby, please go ahead and check out this company’s website here.

2. Sunday morning, I had a feeling that although my day would go along wonderfully, my maid would be on leave.

And that is exactly what happened – my baby sitter was on leave and maid did not turn up. How did they come to know I was expecting them to take off? God knows…

My husband got breakfast from hotel, I cleaned the utensils and the house, cooked lunch. For the first time in several months, the 4 of us were able to have lunch together and it was good fun. It was truly nice to see my 2.5 years old daughter eat by herself. Thus, the day went on very well, despite smaller hurdles.

It was so amazing to see 2 examples back-2-back where things happened based on my thoughts… I have started consciously thinking positive thoughts so my thoughts can have positive impact on my day :D

2 comments:

  1. Ooh you have premonitions! That too, 2 of them.

    Thanks for the link. Thats so interesting. I'm definitely going to see if I can learn something new out there:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Lostworld,
    Please do check out The Fuller Life... it is too good... they have ample connections within bangalore to help you learn something new... I truly benefitted knowing them...

    ReplyDelete