Monday, January 25, 2010

How should I answer this?

I had picked up a copy of Junior Chandamama for my kids. In that, they have a cartoon series that introduces an animal or a bird to its readers. This introduction is setup as an introduction with the animal or bird by a small girl who asks questions like "Where do you live?, what kind of food do you eat? What other species do you have? etc. In this edition, they were introducing the Fox.
The small girl who was "interviewing" the animal was dressed like a jungle-bred girl - basically a green skirt drawn to give it a grass-like look. And had not worn anything on top.
My daughter, to whom, I was explaining the features of a fox, suddenly stopped me and asked "Amma, this akka has not worn anything on top. She is half-naked, Right?"

2 comments: