Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Friend

I met her first during last week of October. We met by accident. And since that time, I have always been intrigued by her looks, her style statement.

I have always wondered how can she be so posh compared to others in the same group? How can she be so smooth? How can she attract so much attention and why so? What is so special in her?

My triast with her continued as I came to know more about her. Well into November, when I took her around my office, my collegues jaws dropped. It was evident that they were as much at awe with her as I continued to be.

She attracted several "eyes" and "comments" from onlookers. 2 guys on a bike commented aloud for me to hear "Maama, Avalanna nodu... sakkathagiddale" (Man, look at her, she is soooo nice). I laughed. I was proud that she was with me.

Eventually, as I got to know her better, I understood and accepted that she would be there for me as long as I wanted her with me. She would safe guard me always. I realized that she was the best thing to happen to me in the last 3 months - she is my new Fiat Punto

3 comments: