Friday, June 18, 2010

Aditi started school

And I am a happy mother !!!

Yes, Aditi has joined Play Group at Euro Kids. I am particularly happy with this branch of Euro Kids. They really have very good teachers, they take care of the kids and kids really stop crying within 2-3 days.

I have seen this with both my kids - they have just liked going to Euro Kids.

First two days, I had to go with her, stay with her through the 1 hour and then get her back home. She was comfortable because amma was with her.

Third day, she was not aware that I would drop her at the gate and go back. Once she realized this, she started howling and did not stop howling till i picked her up.

Fourty day - she was much better. She pretended to cry till she was at her class' threshold. And then curiousity took over. She had stopped crying and had started observing her surroundings.

Fifth day - she was cool as cucumber. Took her bag, went in without kicking any fuss....

Sigh... she is growing up each day... and I am growing old each day!!! LoL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment