Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Technology Training

I am sitting in a technical training session. This did not happen by accident. After what seems ages, I enrolled, consciously with both eyes open, into a technical training course on Sharepoint 2010.

I thought - so what if I am in the management cadre? Learning and keeping updated with technology will always do me good.

And with this thought at the back of my head, I nominated myself and my manager approved.

However, while the class itself is going on well - sadest part (and the part I dislike the most) is that there is no hands-on practicals as they do not have the necessary environment.

How can I learn any technology without hands-on? If I need a theory session, I can as well read up about this on the internet or Microsoft Official site. I am so very disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment