Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Anger Management

Nope, I am not talking about the movie.

I have been taking counselling sessions on anger management. One of the tips I received was to start observing my breath when I start getting angry.

BUT - when I am truly angry - the only thing I do NOT do - is watching my breath.

How am I suppose to remember doing that when all I can do is shake in a fit of rage?

Seriously welcome any tips on this.

May be, a reading of "Power of Now" might help me - someone has vastly recommended this book. I am going to try and read this and see if I can learn a thing or two about how I can manage my anger better.

1 comment:

  1. Vidya - It's never possible to do anything other than shake a fit, when you are angry. If you learn anything else, do share with me, as I need it the most when my husband and son are throwing tanturms

    ReplyDelete