Monday, August 24, 2009

Photography in the eye of the beholder

Offlate, my hubby seems to have taken a liking for photography. Any week end, you will see him holding a camera chugging inside the house looking for "inspirations" to shoot. I chose to ignore for several weeks.

Then one day, he came running and said "V, I have posted few of my photographs on the net. Why don't you take a look at them here and give me your feedback"

I did visit the URL quite reluctantly. But I was quite impressed with what I saw. So, just thought I should share it with you all...

Here are two samples:

5 comments:

  1. I'm no expert .. but those photos are GOOD!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Lostworld..thank you.. will pass this on to my hubby :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pics .. I luved the one titled 'Shud I fall or not?'

    ReplyDelete
  4. your husband has a taste for macros which i am trying hard to learn unfortunate i am not even a rookiee in photography.

    through3rdeye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete