Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A to Z

ABCDEFG HIJKLMNOP LMNOPQRST UVWXYZ
XYZ sugar on the bread, If you don't like it better go to bed
Next day Morning, visit this blog
I will teach you ABC :)

1. A – Available/Single?
Neither. I am MMOTK (Married and Mother of Two Kids)

2. B – Best friend?
Had 1 until she betrayed me. All I am left is a deep scar that refuses to heal.

3. C – Cake or Pie?
Cake ofcourse - Chocolate flavor anytime :P
Chocolate Cake with Vanilla Ice cream is my fav combo

4. D – Drink of choice?
Water

5. E – Essential item you use every day?
My Brain - Not that there is anything inside. But I feel lost without it

6. F – Favourite colour?
Satrangi

7. G – Gummy Bears Or Worms?
Me no comprehendo

8. H – Hometown?
Nammooru Bengluru... Nimmuru Yavooru?

9. I – Indulgence?
Italian Food - Ravioli - with cheese and spinach filling --- slurpy slurpy yum yum

10. J – January or February?
February - My birthday Month

11. K – Kids & their names?
Aakash and Aditi

12. L – Life is incomplete without?
You unraveling her mysteries and learning a lesson or 2 in the process

13. M – Marriage date?
25 Feb

14. N – Number of siblings?
1- Younger Brother; 1- Younger Sister

15. O – Oranges or Apples?
Oranges - anytime - surprisingly, I hate sour curd, tamarind, sour mangoes.... but i love oranges.. ... I am such a bundle of contradictions

16. P – Phobias/Fears?
Staying all alone at home - especially night....Scared of G H O S T S :)

17. Q – Quote for today?
Gravity is farce - Earth SUCKS :P

18. R – Reason to smile?
Blogs - makes me happy and connected with so many other girls out there. Opens up a whole new world

19. S – Season?
Summer - love the floral fragrance in the air... especially Jasmines...

20. T – Tag three People?
Lostworld said "Let there be a tag" and so there is this tag.
I am a mere mortal :D

21. U – Unknown fact about me?
I am afraid of failure

22. V – Vegetable you don't like?
Ladies Finger, Knol Knol

23. W – Worst habit?
Thinking

24. X – X-rays you've had?
Several to name - chest, tooth (during extraction), knee, lower back

25. Y – Your favourite food
Groundnut Chikkis, Lonavala Almond Chikkis

26. Z – Zodiac sign?
Acquarius 100%

3 comments:

  1. Nammuru Bengaluru :)

    Feb is a gr8 month for u then - I will meet u for a treat ;)

    Loved ur answer for 'Life is incomplete without'

    and

    R – Reason to smile?
    Blogs

    So nice of u Vidya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yipppeeee.. You did it! :) It was fun to read!

    We share the same indulgence. We should gossip over a plate of ravioli someday. Wink!

    Reason to smile - so true! A few months ago, I was clueless about blogging and now I'm addicted.

    Ladies finger is my favourite veggie btw :)

    Oooh, you made me some divine intervention "lostworld said let there be a tag.. " hahaha :D

    Thanks for doing the tag. Cheers!!!!

    ReplyDelete