Sunday, July 19, 2009

Kids and Fever

Today, I have decided to work from home. Simply because my son is down with Viral Fever and he has had temperature of 103.6 since last 2 days. I am very concerned about his health.

1 hour at home, I realize may be I made a mistake... may be i dreamt that he was down with fever... He has been playing since 7 a.m. the time he woke up today. He wrote something, he painted few drawings, and now trying to "create" his own tune on his casio keyboard...

May be I am the one who is sick and not him :P

Not to forget... his sister is vying with him to do exactly same thing that he does... she wants to paint along with him and create music on his keyboard... often she forgets the fact that she is just 1.8 years old and truly does not even know how to hold a pen properly :D

2 comments:

  1. How sweet both of them .. hope the brat gets well soon .... err if he is not well I mean :P
    Take care all of u :) I wanna see Aditi .. avalha photo ellu illa alva blog nalli :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ swaram,
    I have not posted any of her photographs. Will try to do that soon.

    ReplyDelete