Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Little Devil or Angel?

After a tired day and a long drive, I reached home. Refreshed myself, took my son through his homework. Fed my kids. It was then time for me to prepare for next day's breakfast.

I washed the wet grinder and started putting the chawal and urad dal combo in it. On the kitchen platform, sat my latest possession - Tupperware water Filter (10 ltrs) with a tap. I am in fact proud of this possession as it really quenches our thirst during hours of load shedding.

While I was busy with this activity, I did not hear little aditi walk over to the water filter, press the tap and let half of the water out...

Before I realized... I was standing amidst large pool of water (5 ltrs). As I turned towards her in total disbelief, she gives me this angelic smile that really floors me.

All I could do was lift her up, give her a tight hug and a mock slap on her B*M

3 comments:

  1. How sweet of Aditi ... tight hug n lotz of kisses from my side too :)

    N welcome bk; was missing u :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Swaram... Last few days have been really hectic at work. One side, I am doing lot of CMMI Audits to help the organization's journey towards CMMI L5 and on the other hand, responsible for delivering multiple projects and all projects are on FIRE (bold, font 72, RED and underlined) :P

    So, it was truly a week since I got to sit and post something here ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha ha ha ha, i can so visualize this, from that little brat :)

    ReplyDelete